We are currently looking for a new Business Analyst to join our team !
What will you do ?
You will work at the clients’ office (depending on sanitary measures), to help providing business analysis on different projects including : system/application development or upgrade, regulatory compliance (Basel III, FATCA, EMIR, AML/KYC…), business improvement. Among your usual tasks :
- Explore, idenfity and document the business specifications, coordinate with the IT/functional analyst
- Analyze processes and solutions AS-IS to understand the TO-BE
- Organize action plans to implement changements as required
- Communicate with different teams
- Lead team workshops and coordinate teams if required
- Write user guides and provide training/support
What’s in it for you ?
- The opportunity to work for great operators of Luxembourg market
- A package for formation and certifications to help you develop
- A family company where serious and enjoyment can go hand in hand
- A competitive salary package
Who are you ?
- Bachelors or Masters degree in a finance related subject or in engineering
- 3+ years experience as a Business Analyst
- Ability to work in team
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, both in English and in French
- A consultant mindset : client oriented, flexible, dynamic, reactive.