Senior IT Security Consultant
We are currently looking for a new Senior IT Security Consultant to join our team !
What will you do ?
- Perform DLP alerts, analyze and escalate to CISO’s
- Create DLP reports
- Manage IT Security Incidents
- Allow a good execution for IT security processes
- Work closely with DLP from below or above level, depending on your experience
- If required, participate on security governance topics with stakeholders. Implementation and maintenance of IT security gouvernance
- If required, define IAM gouvernance
- Participate on IT Security architecture evolution projects
What’s in it for you ?
- The opportunity to work with great operators of Luxembourg market, with High standard SLAs and a huge importance on security matters
- A package for formation and certifications to help you develop
- A family company where serious and enjoyment can go hand in hand
- A competitive salary package
Who are you ?
- At least a Bachelor degree in IT or any related field
- Minimum 5 years working in IT operational security, and/or IT gouvernance within a company where IT security is important
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, both in English and in French
- A consultant mindset : client oriented, flexible, dynamic, reactive
Interested in joining us ? Please fill the below form and tell us in few lines why FDLV and you could be a good fit !