We are currently looking for a new Business Analyst to join our team !
What will you do ?
You will work at the clients’ office (depending on sanitary measures), to help providing business analysis on different projects including : system/application development or upgrade, business improvement, regulatory changes. Among your usual tasks :
- Explore, idenfity and document the business specifications, coordinate with the IT/functional analyst
- Analyze processes and solutions AS-IS to modellize the TO-BE
- Develop test scenarios, perform tests (non-regression testing, UAT…) and analyze/report test results
- Organize action plans to implement changements as required
- Communicate with both business and IT teams
- Lead team workshops and coordinate teams if required
- Write user guides and provide training/support
What’s in it for you ?
- The opportunity to work for great operators of Luxembourg market
- A package for formation and certifications to help you develop
- A family company where serious and enjoyment can go hand in hand
- A competitive salary package
Who are you ?
- Bachelors or Masters degree in a finance related subject or in engineering
- 3+ years experience as a Business Analyst within the Financial area – mandatory
- Knowledge of modelling standards like UML and BPMN
- Knowledge of SQL
- Ability to work in team
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, both in English and in French
- A consultant mindset : client oriented, flexible, dynamic, reactive.