Applicative or Infrastructure Support
We are currently looking for a new Applicative or Infrastructure Support to join our team!
What will you do?
- Maintain the integrity of multiple applications or systems, using batches (like PL/SQL scripts)
- Ensure level 1/2 support for incidents from multiple sources (IAM/UAM, applications, infrastructure) and escalate to higher-level if required
- Manage coordination between different teams (for example business and IT)
- Ensure ITIL principles are respected if required
- Participate in new tools testing if required
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to work with great operators of the Luxembourg market
- A package for formation and certifications to help you develop
- A family company where seriousness and enjoyment can go hand in hand
- A competitive salary package
Who are you?
- At least a Bachelor degree in IT or any related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, both in English and in French
- A consultant mindset: client-oriented, flexible, dynamic, reactive
Interested in joining us? Please fill the below form and tell us in few lines why FDLV and you could be a good fit!